Pandemic happened and no one saw that coming. This phenomenon has an enormous impact on the crypto market.
WIth this outbreak , the world hibernated and has resulted in the mark down of cryptocurrencies.But according to Lite Finance the situation abruptly stabilized and Bitcoin as the standard-bearer got the market back on track.
So as bitcoin moves up , ETH will also move up. ETH increased its USD value because of the general rise in crypto prices.
Ethereum’s price at the beginning of this December year 2021 has reached $6,156 which indeed is higher than its price a year before which is approximately $370 in midst of pandemic.
The fate of Ethereum lies on Bitcoin. Holders of Ethereum would love the predictions to be true. As of now its price is expected to be over $6,500 by the end of 2021. Experts said that the first 6 months of 2022 might be a rapid growth and might reach around $11,849 though this will fluctuate throughout the year.
Base on the gathered data of Lite Finance :
- Experts from Trading Beasts don’t expect Ethereum’s average price to go above $4,000 by the end of the year.
- Wallet Investor said that the price of Ethereum will stay above $4,100 in November, highest price would be probably on the 31st December which is $5,015.740.
- Long Forecast’s prediction is more optimistic because the last day of 2021 is expected to reach $5,980
- Coin Forecast show even brighter above all because they predicted that its price would be almost $7,397
- CoinCodex predicted that the Price might go down to $4,395 by December 12.
Some market observers as well as experts expect that ETH will continue to prosper in the following years as it is consistently showing promising results. However, predictions are just predictions. This may or may not happen because of some circumstances that are not for us to know like a pandemic.